Principles of Environmental Chemistry – Kindle edition by Girard, James E.. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets.
Principles of Environmental Chemistry, Third Edition, written for science majors who have completed a general chemistry course, helps students to consider the fundamental chemical processes that work within the environment while showing how hard it is to live these structures. It emphasizes that each one living and nonliving parts of our surroundings are made from chemicals which all of the natural processes continuously occurring within the environment involve chemical reactions. With this idea of interdependence, students begin to ascertain that without some understanding of chemistry, it’s impossible to completely understand environmental issues like ozone depletion, heating , air and pollution , and therefore the hazards of radioactivity. The Third Edition includes a replacement chapter on Green Chemistry also as numerous updates throughout to deal with the changes within the field.
– Includes a replacement chapter on Green Chemistry.
– a replacement key term glossary is now included at the top of the text.
– With analytical questions and concerns, new feature boxes test students’ comprehension of chapter content.
– Contains in the whole text additional chemical equations.
– a replacement electronic student study guide and solutions manual is out there with the third edition.
– Instructor’s resources include PowerPoint® Lecture Outlines, answers to finish of chapter problems, and a testbank.
– Chapter highlights, interactive glossary, flashcards, and weblinks are included in a student companion website
99 in stock