Don’t miss any good educational opportunity; you never know which can beneficial for you. That’s why you shouldn’t miss the prospect to require part in the International Student Scholarship & Awards offered by York University in Canada. The York University Scholarship 2021 awards are applied for the year 2020-2021.
This York University Scholarship 2021 and awards are hospitable international applicants who demonstrate leadership through community service or excellence within the arts or sport. There are 10-15 scholarships and awards available.
Also Check, Nanyang Scholarship 2021
Also Check, Search Engine Marketing
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- York University
- Eligibility Criteria
- Acceptable Course and Subjects
- Why Study at York University?
- Benefits of the Programs
- How to Apply for the Scholarship?
- Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Entry Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Start Your Application
Also Check, NEST Scholarship 2020
Also Check, FFC Scholarship Scheme 2021
York University Scholarship 2021 Description
York University is Canada’s third-largest university offering York University Scholarship 2021. There are approximately 55,700 students at the university, 7,000 faculty and staff, and quite 315,000 alumni worldwide, has over 120 undergraduate programs with 17-degree types. it’s ranked 14th globally & 4th in Canada within the Times education Impact Rankings for Climate Action.
The subsequent eligibility conditions have to be met by the applicant:
- The candidate must be a world student.
- Applicants must be required to possess a Study Permit to review in Canada.
- Applicants must have applied to an undergraduate course of study at York that begins in Fall 2021
- Applicants must have applied to York directly from high school no quite two years after graduation and haven’t any previous university or college studies.
- Applicants must have a superb academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership within the arts, athletics, or other individual achievement fields through community service or excellence.
- Applicants must be nominated by their high school
- The nominated applicant is going to be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the worldwide Leader of Tomorrow Award, the International Circle of Student Scholarships, and therefore the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships.
- Applicants must talk about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application with their school guidance counselor, principal, or administration and obtain assurance that they are the person who has been nominated by that faculty.
- The applicant must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and telephone number of the nominator within the form.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are hospitably studying an undergraduate course of study within the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Also Check, Hong Kong University Online Courses
Why Study at York University?
Gold standard teaching and cutting-edge analysis are provided by York University, both nationally and globally. It offers several degree programmes and courses during a sort of fields. With a good sort of academic, social and cultural opportunities, it’s dedicated to helping students fulfill their career aspirations.
Benefits of the Programs
For the eligible applicants, 10-15 scholarships are available in total and will be awarded as follows:
International Distinction Entrance Scholarship: $35,000 per annum
Global Leader of Tomorrow Award for International Students: $20,000 per annum
International Circle of Scholar’s Scholarship:$15,000 for the primary year of study
Academic Excellence Scholarships from York University for Foreign Students: $5,000-10,000 for the primary year of study.
Also Check, 2500+ Free Online Courses
Also Check, Huawei Apps Up 2020 | APP Innovation Contest
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to York University Scholarship 2021, applicants are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be considered for this educational award, you want to take admission to an undergraduate course of study at York University. After taking confirmation, you want to be submitted to the International Student Scholarship & Award Application by mid-December.
Apply for admission
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- One recommendation letter
- Firstly, at the time of admission, applicants must review all the necessary criteria for admission.
- Evidence of English skills must be given to applicants.
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma certificate or previous studies certificate.
Also Check, Online Business Management Course 2020
Also Check, PPSC SUB INSPECTOR JOBS 2020
Also Check, DAAD Master’s Scholarships 2021
- You will require special permits and visas as a world student to review in Canada.
- You’ll roll in the hay at the closest Canadian Embassy, Consulate, or High Commission. you’ll apply for your permit and comply with accepting it after obtaining a suggestion of admission from York University.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
Contact Address: 416-736-5135 or oaiss[at]yorku.ca
Place at the University: 4700 Keele St, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3, Canada