Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announced vacant positions of Sub-Inspectors (Service Quota & Regular Basis) jobs 2020 in Punjab local department within the latest advertisement No.29/2020. PPSC is Govt Organization to recruit the simplest candidates for all Govt departments under Punjab. you’ll get PPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus, Challan Form & Past Papers on Phdcoding.com. Read Full Phdcoding.com Page to know complete advertisement and procedure for a way to use.
Ministry of Interior has announced multiple jobs positions. if you are curious about Ministry of Interior jobs, check the small print here: Ministry of Interior Jobs
Do you know PSO has also announced PSO Mentorship Program 2020, If you’re curious about this program you’ll apply here:PSO Mentorship Program 2020
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC SUB INSPECTOR (BPS-14) Jobs 2020 Open Merit
The following Requirements(Educational & physical) needed to use for PPSC Sub-Inspector Jobs 2020 under the Open Merit category.
- Graduate(2nd Div.) from recognized University.
- Height for Male 5’ 7” (170.18cm)
- Height for Female 5’ 2” (157.48cm)
- Chest for Male 33” -34½”
- Visual Standards: Distant vision-6/9in eye with or without glasses, and sight not but J-1 for both male and feminine
- Age Limit is 20-25 year (Male & Female)
Alo Check for, PPSC Lecturer Biology Solved Past Papers
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC SUB INSPECTOR(BPS-14) Jobs 2020 Service Quota
Following Requirements needed to use for Sub-Inspector under Service Quota.PP
- Graduate from a recognized University
- 3-year service as a Head Constable or Assistant Sub-inspector within the functional unit.
- Only the top Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector hired on a permanent basis in the District Police (either serving in Districts or in Transfer or Deputation Borrowing Units / Organizations) are entitled to use against the post of their regions concerned.
- For District Police personnel employed in other Deputation or Borrowing Base Units, at the time of the interview, they may be expected to request Deputation / Borrowing Orders.
- The certificate of service must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the area concerned.
- 23-35 Age Limit (Male & Female)
- PPSC Punjab Police Sub Inspector Work 2020 Syllabus
- Type of Paper:- One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising the subsequent subjects;
Also, Check FBR Jobs 2020 | Federal Board of Revenue
Check Enter Pak Army 147 PMA Long Course Check
a) public knowledge (20%) General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights, Geography, Basic Math, and Urdu.
b) Synonyms, antonyms, sentence correction/completion, one-word substation, and idioms are English (40 percent).
c) I.T and Language Comprehension (40%) Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail, etc.
PPSC Sub Inspector Past Papers
Past Papers are coming soon………………
How To Apply For PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 – Punjab Police
Follow these steps to use for PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 latest advertisement No.29/2020
Step 01 Download PPSC Challan Form
Step 02 600/-PKR Challan fee
Step 03 In any NBP branch, deposit Challan fee
Step 04 Apply online through www.ppsc.gov.pk