Applications for SPSC Jobs 2021 are now open. Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is trying to find well-disciplined and Hardworking candidates to fill their newly vacant positions.SPSC company founded by the Sindh government to employ people at BPS-01 to BPS-19 or higher. Hardworking, well-disciplined applicants for these positions are encouraged to use them.
Vacancies for Motor Mechanical Vehicle Inspector, Car Inspector, Mass Transit Department, Livestock and Fisheries Department have recently been announced by the Sindh Public Commission.. If you’re seeking a Government Job, then this job is for you.
Candidates would be recruited fully on Merit Base. These positions are announced on Rural and concrete Quotas. Applicants are required to carry a relevant degree in Bachelors or Masters with experience within the related field. an exquisite opportunity for job seekers is to use for this excellent opportunity before the deadline, which is 29th January 2021.
Applicants are recruited supported Merit. For furthermore information about this SPSC Job, check the small print mentioned below and apply. If you’re trying to find more Government Jobs, you’ll visit phdcoding at any time and find many them.
SPSC Jobs 2021 advertisement Details:
- Country: Pakistan
- Host Organization: Sindh Public Service Commission.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Age Required: 21-30 years.
- Qualification Required: Bachelors & Masters
- Deadline: 29th January 2021.
Post & Positions Announced
- Transport and Mass Transit Department:
- Motor Mechanical Vehicle Inspector (BPS-16).
- Motor Vehicle Inspector (BPS-16).
- Secretary (BPS-17).
- Livestock and Fisheries Department:
- Livestock and Fisheries Department (Agriculture Officer (BPS-17)
The last date to use for Sindh Public Service Commission jobs 2021 is 29th January 2021. confirm to use before the deadline .
How to Apply for 2021 Public Service Commission Jobs in Sindh:
To apply for SPSC Jobs, you would like to follow the subsequent steps:
- Through the specified form available on the official website, interested candidates may apply.
- Applicants are expected to pay the examination fee for the benefit of the Commission of the Sindh Public Service.
- Fill the appliance form, and every one the specified documents should reach the Sindh Public Service Commission head Office and Regional offices.
- The last date to submit the appliance form is 29th January 2021.
- Test date/Venue/Time are going to be given to the eligible candidates by the SPSC before one week of the test.
To apply, visit the official link mentioned below: