Good news for the women out there, Applications are now hospitable apply for Lady Cadet Course 2021. Pakistan Army has recently announced Lady Cadet Course 2021, to all or any females who want to join Pakistan Army as a military officer are encouraged to use for this LCC-18. After the successful completion of the course, candidates are going to be appointed as captain in Pakistan Army.
All the Unmarried Females having a minimum of 16 years of education within the relevant fields can apply for Lady Cadet Course 2021. The registration for Lady Cadet Course 2021 (LCC-18) will start from 8th December 2020. Before 24 December 2020, all interested candidates are asked to submit their application forms. The initial test are going to be conducted from 28th December 2020 to 8th January 2021.
Many fields are offered for the Lady Cadet Course 2021. If you’re curious about joining the Pakistan Army as an immediate captain, this post is for you.
Lady Cadet Course 2021 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Army
- Gender: Female
- Course Offered: LCC-18
- Job Type: Permanent
- Rank: Direct Captain
- Education Required: 16 Years of Education
- Application Deadline: 8th January 2021
Also, Check ZTBL Jobs December 2020
Fields and Majors Offered:
Pakistan Army has announced the subsequent fields and majors for Lady Cadet Course 18:
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Commission for Direct Short Service as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- LCC-18 Course 2021 Timeline
- Registration Process: 8th December 2020
- Application Deadline: 24th January 2021
- Initial Tests: 28 Dec – 8th Jan 2021
Also Check, Pak Army Internship 2020
To apply for the Lady Cadet Course 18, you would like to satisfy the subsequent eligibility criteria:
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to use for LCC-18.
- Only Female candidates can apply for this post.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Minimum 16 years of education required.
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA required 2.5 out of 4
How to apply for LCC-18?
To apply for Lady Cadet Course 18, you would like to follow the subsequent steps:
- Through the official website, all candidates can apply online.
- At the bottom of the page, the official link is listed.
- Apply for the relevant field if you’re fulfilling the standards
- After completing the appliance form, submit it.
- The date and time for the test are going to be intimated online.
Also, Check ANF Jobs 2020 | Anti Narcotics Force
Also, Check UNICEF Internship Program 2021
Following documents are going to be required on the day of the test:
- Original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
- Candidates already serving must carry NOCs from the relevant department
- Photocopy of domicile
- Pictures of passport size accredited from front and back (x6)
- Photocopies of National card
To apply for Lady Cadet Course 18, check the provided official link below: