Good News for the law students trying to find the Internship Program, Applications are now hospitable apply for Pak Army Internship 2020. The Internship is obtainable for the Law Graduates; both Male/female candidates can apply for this internship program.
The chosen interns will be put at GHQ Rawalpindi; applicants with an LLB / LLM degree are strongly encouraged to use it for Pak Army Internship 2020. For this programme of internships, interested candidates may apply online. The Law Practice Program is available to all Pakistani people. The easiest thing about this internship programme is that, after completing the internship programme, there are more chances of getting a permanent job.
Also Check, World Bank Internship 2021
Also Check : RIPS Summer Internship 2021
This Pak Army Internship 2020 should be demanded by LLB / LLM degree holders from any part of the country. Check the information given below for more information about the Pak Army Internship for Law Graduates at GHQ, and apply accordingly.
Do you know that the FBR (Federal Revenue Board) has recently reported more than 405 vacancies? Check the details here if you are curious about FBR Jobs: FBR Jobs 2020
You can Also Check PEC Scholarship 2020
Also Check, EPFL Summer Internship 2021
Pak Army Internship 2020 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Army
- Gender: Male/Female
- Internship Location: Rawalpindi
- Program Type: Internship Program
- Eligible Cities: Open for All Pakistani Nationals
- Application Deadline: 25th October 2020
Also, Check PARCO Management Trainee
Also, Check ZTBL Jobs 2020
Fields and Majors Offered:
- International Law
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Corporate Law
- Constitution Law
- Special Law
Also Check, 5000 Scholarships to Study in Canada 2021
Also Check, Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
To apply for the Pak Army Internship 2020, you would like to satisfy the subsequent eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a Law Graduate.
- Age Required: Max 30 Years
- Bar Membership is compulsory.
- Cgpa Required: Minimum 2.5 out of 4
- Minimum 60% Marks in Annual System
- At least 2 Years of Experience
- Degree must be from HEC recognized University.
- MS/Phil, LLM, Bar at law are going to be favored.
- Pakistan State Oil has also announced a 1-year Mentorship program for the fresh Graduates if you’re curious about the program check details here: PSO Mentorship Program 2020
You can Also Check Microsoft Learning Program 2020
Also, Check University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021
Also, Check Scholarships in Hungary 2021
While applying for the Pak Army Law Internship, the following documents will be required:
- Colored Photographs (x5)
- CNIC Photocopy
- Copy of Domicile (Attested)
- NOC just in case you’re already serving as a Government employee
- Initial certificates and comprehensive sheets of marks with 02 approved copies of all institutional certificates
- Higher Education Commission must attest degrees.
Also Check, List of International Internships 2021
Also Check, South Korea Internship Program 2021
How to Apply for Army Law Internship 2020?
To apply online, you would like to send your documents and cv to the subsequent email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply via mail, you’ll send your required documents to the subsequent mailing address: Dy Director Coordination Law Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi.