Were you trying to find the International Summer Internship Opportunity? NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021 applications are now open to foreign applicants. The NIG Summer Internship 2021 in Japan provides foreign students with a fully-funded internship program. There are no application fees needed when applying for this Japanese Summer Internship. The National Institute of Genetics is going to cover all the costs of the interns during this internship.
Another good aspect of the NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021 is that it does not require IELTS/TOEFL. Undergraduates and Postgraduates are highly encouraged to use for this Summer Internship in Japan. The duration for this Internship is One Month, and at the top of the month, candidates will provide a presentation about their experience. So want to spend one month in Japan? this is often the chance to avail, apply as possible. Candidates curious about this Summer Internship 2021 must apply before 7 January 2021.
Check the details given below for more information on NIGINTERN 2021 and apply accordingly. If you are searching for more foreign opportunities, at any time, you can visit Phdcoding.
Do you know that there are currently 2000 International Internship Programs for International Students available? If you want to use them, please review here: List of International Internship Programs 2021
NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021 Details
- Host Country: Japan
- Institute: National Institute of Genetics
- Duration: 1 month (June 17th to July 28th, 2021)
- Qualification Required: Undergraduates & Master Students.
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: 7 January 2021.
Also, Check 15000 Scholarships in Hungary in 2021
Also, Check 16000 Europe Scholarships 2021
NIG Internship in Japan is Fully Funded; however, the subsequent financial benefits are going to be given to the chosen internees:
- 1,500 JPY/day for allowance for meals.
- Airfare tickets.
- Transportation Fares between the Japanese Airport and NIG.
- Travel Insurance during the Program.
- Free accommodation in Japan.
To apply for NIGINTERN 2021, you would like to satisfy the subsequent eligibility criteria:
- Any national are eligible to use for this Internship.
- Undergraduates, Postgraduate students are encouraged to use.
- Applicants that are in the third year of a 4-year Bachelor Program, the second year of a 3-year Bachelor Program, the fourth year of a 5-year program, the first year of a 2-year Master Program, and the fifth year of a 6-year program are eligible.
Also, Check 200 Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship
Also, Check Korea Winter Internship 2021
Following are the specified documents for NIGINTERN 2021:
- Two recommendation letters of teachers.
- Updated CV .
- Letter of Motivation.
- Scanned Academic Transcript.
- Selection Timeline
- Result Announcement: Early March.
- March to May: Traveling arrangement.
- Early August: Submission of Assignments.
The last date to use for NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 is 7 January 2021.
Also, Check 2500 Top Free Online Courses
How to Apply for NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021:
The application process for NIG Summer Internship 2021 is Online. Upload the specified documents within the Online form. If interested, visit the official link mentioned below.