After the good success of the E-Rozgaar educational program 2020, Applications are now open for E-Rozgaar training program 2021. The educational program is launched by the Youth Affairs and Sports Department govt of Punjab with the Punjab Information Technology Board’s collaboration. The E-Rozgaar training program 2021 aims to empower the unemployed youth by giving them training in Freelancing and different digital skills using apna rozgar scheme 2021.
Candidates who want to earn from the comfort of their home or want’s to shine their freelancing skills are highly encouraged to use for E-Rozgaar training program 2021. this is often an excellent initiative taken by the govt of Punjab for the youth because it will help candidates earn online from different online platforms.
The vision of the E-Rozgaar Training Program is to improve the financial growth of Pakistan and reduce unemployment by strengthening foreign currency inflows. For more data on the E-Rozgaar training Program 2021, review the information given below and apply accordingly.
Are you trying to find more Youth Opportunities? If Yes! you’ll visit Phdcoding at any time and find many them.
E-Rozgaar educational program 2021 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Program Type: Online or Physical Classes
- Courses Offered: Multiple
- Education Required: 16 Years of Education
- Course Type: freed from Cost
Following courses are offered in E-Rozgaar Training Program:
- Content Marketing & Advertising Course:-
- Creating Engaging Content
- WordPress for Blogging
- Content Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Distribute Content
- On-Page SEO and Back-linking
- Marketing Funnels
- Creative Design Course:-
- Logo Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corporate Identity Kit
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Technical Course:-
- Custom Content Type in WordPress
- HTML & CSS
- SQL- PHP & Mysql (Dynamic Websites)
- Web Development Basics
- Building Websites Using WordPress
- WordPress Theme and Plugin Development
To apply for the E-Rozgaar educational program , candidates must fulfill the subsequent eligibility criteria:
- All Male/Female candidates can enroll within the program.
- Candidates must have a Punjab domicile.
- Max, age 35 years.
- At least 16 years of education is required.
- The candidate must be unemployed.
How to Apply?
To apply for the E-Rozgaar educational program , you would like to go to the official E-Rozgaar website. After visiting the official website, you would like to fill the appliance form and choose your training mode either you’ve got to pick Online or physical.
After you submit the appliance form, you’ve got to log in and attempt the MCQs questions; you’ll have half-hour for 30 questions.
NOTE: Once you decide on the training mode and course, you’ll not change it later