Were you trying to find the International Summer Internship Opportunity?Applications are now open for foreign applicants for NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021. NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 offers a totally Funded Internship program for the International students.There are no application fees needed when applying for this Japan Summer Internship. All the expenses of the Internees during this Internship are going to be covered by the National Institute of Genetics.
Another positive thing about the NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021 is that it does not require IELTS/TOEFLd. For this summer internship in Japan, undergraduates and postgraduates are strongly encouraged to use. The duration for this Internship is One Month, and at the top of the month, candidates will provides a presentation about their experience. So want to spend one month in Japan? this is often the chance to avail, apply as possible.Applicants who are curious about this 2021 Summer Internship must apply by 7 January 2021.
Check the details given below for more information on NIGINTERN 2021 and apply accordingly.. If you’re seeking for more International Opportunities, you’ll visit phdcoding at any time.
Do you know currently 2000 International Internship Programs are available for International Students? If you would like to use for them, check the small print here: Apply Here.
NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021 Details
- Host Country:
- Institute: National Institute of Genetics
- Duration: 1 month (June 17th to July 28th, 2021)
- Qualification Required: Undergraduates & Master Students.
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: 7 January 2021.
NIG Internship in Japan is Fully Funded; however, the subsequent financial benefits are going to be given to the chosen internees:
- 1,500 JPY/day for allowance for meals.
- Airfare tickets.
- Transportation Fares between the Japanese Airport and NIG.
- Insurance for travel during the programme.
- Free lodging in Japan
Criteria for Qualifying
You would like to follow the subsequent eligibility requirements to apply for NIGINTERN 2021:
- Any national are eligible to use for this Internship.
- Undergraduates, Postgraduate students are encouraged to use .
- Applicants that are in the third year of a 4-year Bachelor Program, the second year of a 3-year Bachelor Program, the fourth year of a 5-year programme, the first year of a 2-year Master Program and the fifth year of a 6-year programme are eligible.
Following are the specified documents for NIGINTERN 2021:
- Two recommendation letters of teachers.
- Updated CV .
- Letter of Motivation.
- Scanned Academic Transcript.
- Selection Timeline
- Result Announcement: Early March.
- March to May: Traveling arrangement.
- Early August: Submission of Assignments.
The most recent date to be used for the Japan 2020 NIG Summer Internship is 7 January 2021.
How to Apply:
The NIG Summer Internship 2021 application process is online. Upload the specified documents within the Online form . If interested, visit the official link mentioned below.