About this course
Learn how to organize an idea to assist turn your business idea into a reality. during this lesson you’ll research your target customer market, determine who your competitors are, and analyze their strengths against your own.
- Modules: 1
- Hours: 1
- Intermediate : Free
How it works
Watch the videos
Watch the videos of the lesson and gain practical experience using the instruments.
Complete the lesson
Research your market, your competitors, and analyze them as you prepare to write down a business plan.
Complete the Extensions
By studying market risks and possibilities and developing an elevator pitch, while learning the way to format, share, and download a document, develop your strategy.
How to Prepare Your Business Plan Details
- 1. Introduction to Prepare For Your Business Plan
- 2. Research Your Market
- 3. Research Your Competition
- 4. Add a Table to Analyze Your Competitors
- 5. Prepare For Your Business Plan Wrap-Up
- 6. Reflection: Prepare For Your Business Plan