The Exchange Program you all are waiting for; finally, the Applications are now hospitable apply for Global Undergraduate Program 2021. UGRAD 2021 is a fully-funded exchange program to the United States of America. The U.S. Department of State funds the Exchange Program.
Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX) are managing the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021 in Pakistan. The Department of State launched The worldwide UGRAD-Pakistan.
The Global Ugrad 2021-2022 is launching for the scholars currently enrolled in Undergraduate Degree Programs. The simplest thing about this Exchange Program is there are not any Academic Restrictions; candidates from any Academic Background are eligible to use this Fully Funded Exchange Program within the USA.
The UGRAD Exchange Program offers Academic exchange through a non-degree program for a semester at a university within us of America. Both Male/Females belonging from any part of the country are eligible to use for UGRAD Program 2021. We encourage all students to use this Fully Funded Opportunity within the USA.
From today (March 28th, 2021), UGRAD will accept online applications; candidates must complete their applications by April 28th, 2021. For more information about the UGRAD Exchange Program, check the link below and apply.
Looking for more Fully Funded Programs? If Yes! Visit Phdcoding today and find many them.
Table of Contents
Global Undergraduate Program 2021 Details
- Country: us of America
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Program For: Undergraduate Students
- Program Duration: 1 Semester
- Age Limit: Max 25 Years
- Application Deadline: 28th April 2021
UGRAD 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the Fully Funded Exchange Program Global Ugrad 2021 within the USA, you would like to satisfy the subsequent eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be Pakistani citizens.
- Age Required: Max 25 Years
- Students who have committed to returning to their home universities after completing the program have enrolled in university.
- Candidates with demonstrated leadership abilities and potential in their university and community events are encouraged to apply.
- A serious interest in learning about us.
- Candidates must have good Academic Background.
- Students must have good English communication skills.
- Students from distinct backgrounds, especially those students who haven’t previously had opportunities to travel internationally, are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with dual U.S./Pakistani nationality
- Candidates who have a parent, spouse, or fiancé who may be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children, and fogeys. For programs funded by their agencies, USAID employees or the HEC and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children, and fogeys.
- Last Year University studying students.
UGRAD Financial Coverage:
- Full tuition fees
- Air Tickets
- Health Insurance during the program
- Stipend to hide expenses
- Books Allowance
- Achievement certificates of the candidates.
- Photocopies of official transcripts.
- Copy of the Orginal CNIC.
- Important: annually, around 230 participants are selected within the Global Exchange program 2021, half for the autumn semester and a half for spring; don’t miss this chance.
How to Apply for UGRAD?
The application process is online; candidates got to fill an application online. All supporting documents mentioned above should be attached for submission of the application.
NOTE: Only shortlisted students are going to be asked to supply Reference Letters and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current institution.
To apply for the worldwide Undergraduate Program 2021, check the official link mentioned below: