Applications for the OECD Internship Program 2021 in Paris, France, are now open to foreign students. an exquisite opportunity for college kids of high caliber to figure on projects of the Secretary-General and to Support the company functions of the Organization. OECD may be a Paid Internship Program, and about 500 Internships are offered per annum .
All nationalities are eligible to use for the OECD Internship Program 2021. The main purpose of this internship is to give students an opportunity to develop their technical and logical skills in a global environment. Students from every country with a Bachelor, Master & Ph.D. degree are entitled to use this internship in France.
This is a really good opportunity for the scholars trying to find International Internship Programs. The duration of this Internship is six months. you’ve got heard it right candidates will have a chance to spend Six Months in France with a Monthly Stipend of 700 Euro per month. Male/Female applicants must apply before 1 March 2021 for an OECD internship; other applications will not be accepted.
For more information on the OECD Internship in France 2021, please read the small print below and apply accordingly. Visit phdcoding at any time for more Foreign Internship Opportunities.
OECD Internship Program 2021 Details
- Host Country/Location: France, Paris.
- Sexual orientation: Male/Female
- Entry level position Duration: 6 Months (Renewable).
- Month to month Stipend: 700 Euros/Month
- Number of Internships: 500 Internships for every Year.
- Entry level position type: Paid
- Application Deadline: first March 2021.
OECD Internship Benefits:
- Competitors will go through a half year in France.
- OECD staff help.
- Everyday costs (700 Euros for each month).
OECD Internship Areas:
- Interchanges, Media and Public Relations
- Legitimate administrations
- Data Technology
- Money, Budget, and Accounting
- Occasion Management
- Office Administration
Entry level position Focus Areas:
- Computerized reasoning
- Sexual orientation and Diversity
- Pay off and defilement
- Training and Skills
- Corporate Governance
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Comprehensive Growth
- Global Migration
- Protection and Pensions
- Global Migration
- Public Governance
- Administrative Reform
- Territorial Development
- Science and Technology
- The travel industry
- Exchange and Agriculture
To apply for OECD Internship 2021, you need to satisfy the accompanying qualification models:
- Global understudies are qualified to apply.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. understudies are qualified to apply for OECD Internship.
- Should have English or French Proficiency.
- Candidates should have great relational abilities.
The Last Date to apply for OECD Internship in France is first March 2021.
How to Apply
The application cycle for the OECD Internship Program 2021 is Online. You can apply for this Internship on the official site. The connect to the official site is referenced beneath; good luck.