Great news for the Scholarship Seekers, Applications are now open to apply for Polish Government Scholarships 2022. This is often a totally Funded Scholarship in Poland for International students, All expenses of the students are going to be covered by the govt of Poland.
Poland Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 may be a great opportunity for college kids to review in Poland freed from any cost. The scholarship is offering Master’s degree programs. If your Students belonging from developing countries are eligible to use for this Polish Scholarships 2022.
Almost all the main fields like Engineering, IT, Science, Social Sciences and humanities are included. The programs are going to be taught in English, so candidates should be fluent in English. The schools are going to be supervised by the Minister of Education and Science.
Also Check, Austria Government Scholarships 2022
Also Check, UNIST Graduate Scholarship 2021
The universities are going to be Public and Non-Public. The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and therefore the Polish National Agency for tutorial Exchange will cover a number of the finances of this scholarship program. for further more information about the Poland Government Scholarship 2021/22, Read the knowledge mentioned below and apply accordingly.
For more International Opportunities visit Phdcoding at any time.
Table of Contents
Poland Government Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Poland
- Sponsors: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and therefore the Polish National Agency
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Fields Available: Multiple
- Degree: Master’s Degree
- Deadline: 21st June 2021
Fields & Majors Available
Following fields and majors are offered in Polish Scholarships 2022:
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
- Social science
The Polish government will cover most of the expenses, details are provided below:
- Full Tuition Fees
- A Monthly Stipend of PLN 1,700
- Selected applicants will receive PLN 500 for relocating cost
- Applicants are going to be provided PLN 500 to hide the prices associated with drafting their dissertation
Applicants must fulfill the subsequent requirements to use for the scholarship program:
- Applicants must be from the list of nations that are eligible
- Applicants can’t be a Polish citizen
- Applicants shouldn’t have attained a master’s degree before this
- Applicants shouldn’t are selected in the other scholarship program
- Applicants must be fluent in English, (at least B1 level)
The application procedure is totally online. if you’re curious about Poland Government Scholarships 2022 then visit the official link below and apply.