Are you trying to find a world Scholarship? Are you trying to find a scholarship in Holland? If Yes! Your wait is over; applications for the Maastricht University Scholarship 20211 are now welcome. Maastricht University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for the International Students belonging from any a part of the planet .
For the Maastricht University Scholarship 2021, students who choose to pursue their education from Holland that is also fully funded are strongly encouraged to use it. Maastricht University is one among the renowned universities within the world and ranks 121st in world universities ranking. The scholarship is offering a totally Funded Masters course of study for the International Students. The duration of the degree is One and Two years.
The Host Organization will cover all expenses of the scholars during the Scholarship Program. a various Range of fields and majors is obtainable during this scholarship program. If you’re curious about this Fully Funded Holland Scholarship, read the provided information below, and apply accordingly.
If you’re trying to find more International Scholarship Opportunities you’ll visit Phdcoding.com at any time and find many scholarships.
Do you know Tabeer Scholarship Applications also are hospitable apply? Tabeer Scholarship is offering 600,000 Pkr worth of scholarships to the deserving and needy students; if you’re curious about Tabeer Scholarship, check details here: Tabeer Scholarship Program 2020
Also, check: PEC Scholarship 2020 Engineering Council of Pakistan
Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institute: Maastricht University Holland
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are Eligible to use
- Degree Offered: Masters course of study
- Scholarship Duration: 1 and a couple of Years
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 1st February 2021
Parco is additionally offering Management Trainee Program for the scholars if you would like to use check details here: PARCO Management Trainee 2020
Qatar University is additionally offering Masters, Ph.D. & Diploma program if you’re curious about Qatar University Scholarship you’ll check details here: Qatar University Scholarships 2020/2021
Fields and Majors Offered:
Maastricht University Scholarships cover almost all fields, and the list below tests the majors:
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Engineering and sciences
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
To apply for Maastricht University Fully Funded Scholarship 2021, you would like to satisfy the subsequent eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must not be an EU/EEA National.
- Candidate must not hold a double Nationality of EEA/EEU Country.
- All candidates got to take admission to the Full-Time Master’s course of study for the tutorial year 2021-2022.
- The candidate’s maximum age must be 35 Years.
- Applicants Male/Female with good Academic Background are highly encouraged to use .
- Scholarship Coverage
- Maastricht University is offering a totally Funded Scholarship Program for the tutorial year 2021-2022; however, the subsequent financial benefits are going to be offered to the scholars during the scholarship program:
- Candidates are going to be given Stipend for living expenses
- Health insurance and insurance during the scholarship program
- Cost of visa
- Full Tuition Fees
- The host organization also will cover Pre-Academic Training Cost
- 5000+ Scholarships are available in Canada for the tutorial Year 2021; if you would like to use , check the small print here: 5000+ Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2021
Also, Check: HEC OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
Also Check: DALDA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2020
The last date to use for the Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 is 1st February 2021; all candidates are requested to use before the mentioned maturity .
Also, Check: MORA SCHOLARSHIP 2021
How to Apply for Fully Funded Holland Scholarship?
To apply for this Holland scholarship, you would like to fill a web form and enroll within the Master’s program offered by the University. For more details and to use , visit the official scholarship link mentioned below, better of luck.