Applications for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 phase-2 are close to open; deserving students are quite welcome to use for the Ehsaas program by the Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program applications are going to be started during this month. This scholarship is supposed for deserving undergraduate students who wish to continue their education. It’s the proper time to ready your documents for the Scholarship Program.
For the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020, eligible students or students from rural and regional areas are strongly encouraged to use them. Check the information given below for more information on the scholarship program and apply accordingly.
Were you trying to find options for scholarships? You are in the right place; under one roof, you will find many foreign opportunities every day to visit Phdcoding and find your dream chance.
Table of Contents
About Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020
Ehsaas Scholarship was started in in 2019, a complete number of 200,000 scholarships are going to be given 50,000 scholarships annually with a 50% scholarships quota reserved just for girls.
The Ehsaas Scholarship is Pakistan’s most extensive scholarship programme based on need. In spite of financial challenges, the scholarship programme seeks to help disadvantaged students who wish to continue their educational careers.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Offered by: HEC
- Degree: Undergraduate Program
- Scholarship Covers: Stipend, Tuition waiver
- No of Scholarships: 50,000
Also, Check UNICEF Internship Program 2021
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020 Benefits
The following advantages are granted to Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 scholars:
- Applicants that have received admission on merit in accordance with the admission requirements of particular universities
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in undergraduate programmes at selected universities in the public sector
- Age requirements as per university regulations for university enrollment
- The scholarship will only be offered to pursue undergraduate degree programmes for need-based students.
- Students who have already obtained other scholarships or grants are ineligible to use .
- Self-sustain/Self- support/Self-finance evening programs students are ineligible
Also, Check NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021
Zong has just announced the Zong Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 for the Fresh Graduates; if you’re curious about applying, check here: CERN Student Program 2021
The following documents are going to be required for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
- CNIC copy of (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Applicant CNIC / B. Form copy
- If the daddy may be a Laborer on a daily wage/shopkeeper or doing a personal job, you would like to connect the undertaking of income certificate minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Income Certificate / Salary Slip (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Fee Receipts copies of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Rented house, Rent Agreement Copy
- Copies of the last six months (electricity, gas, telephone, water) Utility Bills- (If appropriate)
- Copies of records related to spending / medical bills (if applicable)
- x1 Outside Front View of the House
- x1 Passport Size Photograph of applicant
How to Apply
Interested in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2020? to use, you would like to follow the subsequent steps:
- Visit the official Ehsaas Scholarship Link mentioned at the rock bottom of the page.
- Applications shouldn’t be sent to HEC or Bisp directly.
- Completed application forms, alongside necessary documents mentioned above, got to be submitted to the aid Office of the respective university.
Note: the appliance process of Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 is open from today (5th September 2020); all candidates, especially females, are encouraged to use it because 50% of the scholarship quota reserved just for girls.